Full Preview | Download
1. Download the zip file, unzip the contents and expand it. There should be a folder entitled Images and a text file entitled commandlist.txt.
2. Upload all the moods in the Images folder to a server that allows you to access pictures remotely (Photobucket is a good example of a free server that let's you do this). Take note of the URL to the folder your images are stored in.
3. Go to the Livejournal Admin Console and enter the following into the text box; moodtheme_create "Marcia Cross" "Marcia Cross" (you can change 'Marcia Cross' to whatever you want, as long as the rest stays intact). Press the 'Execute' button and you should be provided with a six digit number. Make sure to copy this number down somewhere.
4. Open the commandlist.txt file into a text editing program and find and replace 'XXXXXX' with your unique six digit number. Then do the same with 'http://yoururl.com/', changing it to the url that contains your mood icons.
5. Copy and paste your modified text file into the Admin Console and again press 'Execute'.
6. Your new moodtheme should now be available for you to use! Simply go to your 'Mood Theme Editor' page (available from your Manage Accounts page), spot your new moodtheme from the list and click on 'Use'. Voila!
- Desperate Housewives caps courtesy of myself, Desperate Fans, and Marcia Cross Fan.
- Melrose Place, All She Ever Wanted, and Dancing in September caps courtesy of chargrey.
- Everwood caps courtesy of Marcia Cross Fan.
- Ally McBeal and CSI caps courtesy of myself.
Please remember to comment and credit luminary somewhere in your userinfo or credits page if using. Thanks, and enjoy! :)